A durable road wheel with a 25 mm inner width perfect for higher-volume road and gravel tyres. A durable road wheel with a 25mm inner width perfect for higher-volume road and gravel tires.
- 25mm inner rim width (30mm outer) offers added tyre support to better suit larger-volume road and gravel tyres 25mm inner rim width (30mm outer) offers added tire support to better suit larger-volume road and gravel tires
- Rapid Drive 54 road hubs provide quick engagement for faster acceleration and increased control Rapid Drive 54 road hubs provide quick engagement for faster acceleration and increased control
- The offset spoke bed reduces wheel dish for a stiff and stable performance Offset spoke bed reduces wheel dish for stiff and stable performance
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) rims allow for quick transition to a tubeless system Tubeless Ready (TLR) rims allow for quick transition to tubeless system
- 23 mm rim depth with 24-hole front/rear 23mm rim depth with 24 hole front/rear
- Centerlock disc with 12mm thru-axle and end caps available for 15mm conversion Centerlock disc with 12mm thru-axle and end caps available for 15mm conversion
- Includes TLR rim strip and TLR valve for simple tubeless setup Includes TLR rim strip and TLR valve for simple tubeless setup
- No rider weight limit No rider weight limit
Paradigm Comp 25
A durable road wheel with a 25 mm inner width that?s perfect for higher-volume road and gravel tyres.
Smooth is fast
The 25 mm internal rim width offers better tyre support for wider road and gravel tyres and increases overall tyre volume. The additional volume lets you run lower tyre pressures for added comfort and traction, and can actually be faster-rolling in many road conditions.
A properly set up tubeless system lets you run lower tyre pressure for better traction, added confidence and a smoother, faster ride.
Bontrager offers a complete tubeless system including wheels, tyres, sealant, valves, and rim strips. Every part of this set-up is designed to work smoothly together, for the best in performance and ease of use.
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
|Sizes||FRONT, REAR SHIMANO/SRAM ROAD 9/10/11-SPEED,|
with a £ 0.00 deposit.
The total charge for credit is £ 0.00.
York Cycleworks acts as a credit broker and not the lender and only offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance. York Cycleworks is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Credit provided subject to age and status. We may receive a commission if your application is successful, and the amount may vary depending on the product chosen and the amount of credit taken out.
Consumer credit services are only available to over 18s and subject to status.
Credit is provided by V12 Retail Finance Limited, a trading name of Secure Trust Bank Plc. which is registered in England and Wales: 541132. Registered Office: One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH. Secure Trust Bank Plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority with registration number 204550. For more information please visit www.v12retailfinance.com
If you are intending to use finance as your payment option, please note we will only ship your order to your billing address, and not to an alternative delivery address.
This is for estimation purposes only. Actual Finance Application is Completed During Checkout.