A rear rack that fits almost every road bike and carries almost anything you need. Compatible with MIK bags for quick, secure boot bag installation. A rear rack that fits almost every road bike and carries almost anything you need. Compatible with MIK bags
- MIK mounting system provides secure, integrated mounting with compatible bags MIK mounting system provides secure, integrated mounting with compatible bags
- Lightweight, only 465g (16oz) Lightweight, only 465g (16oz)
- Includes an adapter kit for mounting to most road bikes Includes adapter kit for mounting to most road bikes
- Long-lasting, corrosion-resistant, stainless steel hardware Long-lasting, corrosion-resistant, stainless steel hardware
- Frames must have a brake bridge or seat stay eyelets Frames must have brake bridge or seat stay eyelets
- Not recommended for use with carbon dropouts Not recommended for use with carbon dropouts
- Max load is 22.7 kg (50 lb) Max load is 22.7Kg (50 lbs.)
- Not intended for use with child carriers Not intended for use with child carriers
MIK: Mounting is Key
MIK racks and bags feature a keyed install system that secures your bags to your rack but still makes it easy to remove them when you need to.
How MIK works
Slide the MIK bag onto the MIK rack. Once you hear a click, the installation is complete. If you want to remove the bag, simply insert the key and press. Once pressed the bag can be removed.
Our bags and racks are designed as one complete system that?s easy to install and remove and made keep to your precious cargo safe.
Integrated light mounting
You?ll find a dedicated spot to mount your light on racks and bags for better all-hours visibility.
Mudguard, rack and kickstand compatibility
Use the compatibility guide to match the right parts with your bike and simplify installation of your new accessories.
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
|Sizes||XS-XL (13-22"/33-62 CM),|
with a £ 0.00 deposit.
The total charge for credit is £ 0.00.
York Cycleworks acts as a credit broker and not the lender and only offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance. York Cycleworks is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Credit provided subject to age and status. We may receive a commission if your application is successful, and the amount may vary depending on the product chosen and the amount of credit taken out.
Consumer credit services are only available to over 18s and subject to status.
Credit is provided by V12 Retail Finance Limited, a trading name of Secure Trust Bank Plc. which is registered in England and Wales: 541132. Registered Office: One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH. Secure Trust Bank Plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority with registration number 204550. For more information please visit www.v12retailfinance.com
If you are intending to use finance as your payment option, please note we will only ship your order to your billing address, and not to an alternative delivery address.
This is for estimation purposes only. Actual Finance Application is Completed During Checkout.