A versatile boot bag featuring an expandable design to fit a wide range of cargo that quickly and securely mounts to compatible MIK racks.
- MIK mounting system provides secure, integrated mounting with compatible racks
- Front and rear black reflective materials enhance visibility with a stylish finish
- Integrated panniers offer expandable storage and easily stow in pockets when not in use
- Stay organised with internal mesh pocket and two side pockets, each with a smaller internal pocket
- Zipped pocket with soft lining provides secure phone storage accessible from top of bag
- Be ready for weather with an integrated rain bag securely stowed in rear pocket
- Light loop for easy rear light mounting
- Adjustable carrying strap for convenient off-bike use
Function, performance and style
Bontrager City Utility bags, Bontrager City Shopping Boot bags and Bontrager Panniers turn any bike into a stylish utility ride. High-end fabrics and thoughtful finishing materials deliver the perfect balance of great looks and great function.
MIK: Mounting is Key
MIK racks and bags feature a keyed install system that secures your bags to your rack but still makes it easy to remove them when you need to.
How MIK works
Slide the MIK bag onto the MIK rack. Once you hear a click, the installation is complete. If you want to remove the bag, simply insert the key and press. Once pressed the bag can be removed.
Our bags and racks are designed as one complete system that?s easy to install and remove and made keep to your precious cargo secure.
Integrated light mounting
You?ll find a dedicated spot to mount your light on racks and bags for better all-hours visibility.
- Materialtyp: Woven
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
with a £ 0.00 deposit.
The total charge for credit is £ 0.00.
York Cycleworks acts as a credit broker and not the lender and only offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance. York Cycleworks is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Credit provided subject to age and status. We may receive a commission if your application is successful, and the amount may vary depending on the product chosen and the amount of credit taken out.
Consumer credit services are only available to over 18s and subject to status.
Credit is provided by V12 Retail Finance Limited, a trading name of Secure Trust Bank Plc. which is registered in England and Wales: 541132. Registered Office: One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH. Secure Trust Bank Plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority with registration number 204550. For more information please visit www.v12retailfinance.com
If you are intending to use finance as your payment option, please note we will only ship your order to your billing address, and not to an alternative delivery address.
This is for estimation purposes only. Actual Finance Application is Completed During Checkout.