A simple, compact pannier that's quickly installed or removed and includes a rain cover and several pockets for organisation. A simple, compact pannier that's quickly installed or removed and includes a rain cover and several pockets for organization.
- Securely mounts to a wide variety of rear racks via hook-and-loop straps and transit hook Securely mounts to a wide variety of rear racks via hook-and-loop straps and transit hook
- Reflective materials enhance visibility with a stylish finish Reflective materials enhance visibility with a stylish finish
- The large cinchable compartment holds shape for easy loading and unloading Large cinchable compartment holds shape for easy loading and unloading
- External pockets and compartments help organise accessories and gear External pockets and compartments help organize accessories and gear
- The durable, lightweight construction holds up for daily use and includes a rain cover Durable, lightweight construction holds up for daily use and includes rain cover
- 9-litre capacity 9 liter capacity
Bontrager Town Single Pannier
The Bontrager Town Single Pannier is a simple, compact pannier that's quickly installed or removed and includes a rain cover and several pockets for organisation.
Securely mount to any rack
Ultra-versatile transit hooks and straps mount to nearly any rear rack for maximum #GoByBike fun.
Secure drawstring closure
A secure drawstring keeps your belongings secure throughout the trip and also easily adjusts to expand for whatever you're carrying.
In addition to the large main compartment, two smaller external pockets and compartments help you organise your gear and keep valuables safe inside each bag.
Rain? No problem.
If your ride takes you through wet weather, simply toss on the included rain cover to keep your bag and belongings dry until you reach your destination.
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
|Sizes||549 CU IN (9 L),|
with a £ 0.00 deposit.
The total charge for credit is £ 0.00.
York Cycleworks acts as a credit broker and not the lender and only offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance. York Cycleworks is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Credit provided subject to age and status. We may receive a commission if your application is successful, and the amount may vary depending on the product chosen and the amount of credit taken out.
Consumer credit services are only available to over 18s and subject to status.
Credit is provided by V12 Retail Finance Limited, a trading name of Secure Trust Bank Plc. which is registered in England and Wales: 541132. Registered Office: One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH. Secure Trust Bank Plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority with registration number 204550. For more information please visit www.v12retailfinance.com
If you are intending to use finance as your payment option, please note we will only ship your order to your billing address, and not to an alternative delivery address.
This is for estimation purposes only. Actual Finance Application is Completed During Checkout.