Stay trail-ready and daytime visible with this powerful light set packed with industry-leading features. Stay trail-ready and daytime visible with this powerful light set packed with industry leading features.
- The Ion Pro RT provides a powerful beam that lights up the full width of any road or trail Ion Pro RT provides a powerful beam that lights up the full width of any road or trail
- Flare RT provides ultimate visibility for any road, city or track Flare RT provides ultimate visibility for any road, city, or path
- Connect with Garmin® and Bontrager ANT+ devices for always-on, battery status and wireless control Connect with Garmin® and Bontrager ANT+ devices for always on, battery status, and wireless control
- Specifically designed focus, flash and range flash patterns for daytime visibility for up to 2 km Specifically designed focus, flash, and range flash patterns for daytime visibility for up to 2km
- Easily attaches to your handlebars, helmet or bike mount Easily attaches to your handlebars, helmet, or bike mount
See me now
Research shows that riding with a flashing, daylight-visible rear light is the single most effective measure a cyclist can take to increase their likelihood of standing out to drivers.
Daytime Running Lights
Bontrager daytime running lights are compact and powerful and feature an interruptive flash pattern that's daytime visible from up to 2 km away.
240% more noticeable
When you use a flashing rear light during the day, studies show you?re up to 240% more noticeable than a rider using no lights at all.
Flash, focus, range
Not all lights are created equal. A true DRL is designed with specific focus, flash and range to be seen from a meaningful distance during the day. Without these three things, you just have a light.
Ride for longer with more battery life
Get a full 12 hours of runtime with all-day flash mode and feel secure in knowing there are 30 minutes of extra battery life built in for when you reach low power mode.
ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart
Connect to Garmin and Bontrager Transmitr devices for always-on, battery status and wireless control.
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
with a £ 0.00 deposit.
The total charge for credit is £ 0.00.
York Cycleworks acts as a credit broker and not the lender and only offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance. York Cycleworks is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Credit provided subject to age and status. We may receive a commission if your application is successful, and the amount may vary depending on the product chosen and the amount of credit taken out.
Consumer credit services are only available to over 18s and subject to status.
Credit is provided by V12 Retail Finance Limited, a trading name of Secure Trust Bank Plc. which is registered in England and Wales: 541132. Registered Office: One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH. Secure Trust Bank Plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority with registration number 204550. For more information please visit www.v12retailfinance.com
If you are intending to use finance as your payment option, please note we will only ship your order to your billing address, and not to an alternative delivery address.
This is for estimation purposes only. Actual Finance Application is Completed During Checkout.