A durable lock-on grip with a unique finned texture for added comfort and control on the trail. A durable lock-on grip with a unique finned texture for added comfort and control on the trail.
- Finned texture pattern conforms to your hand for supportive grip Finned texture pattern conforms to your hand for supportive grip
- Rubber compound and tread design are optimised for control and comfort Rubber compound and tread design are optimized for control and comfort
- Grip core made with recycled ocean-bound plastic Grip core made with recycled ocean-bound plastic
- The single-clamp design maximises grip surface for secure, predictable performance Single-clamp design maximizes grip surface for secure, predictable performance
- Alloy core-lock clamp eliminates slipping by securing grip core to bar Alloy core-lock clamp eliminates slipping by securing grip core to bar
- Higher-density end cap resists scraping for added durability Higher-density end cap resists scraping for added durability
- 3 mm M4 bolt increases hold and resists stripping 3mm M4 bolt increases hold and resists stripping
- 31 mm diameter 31mm diameter
A more sustainable grip
Thanks to our partnership with clean-tech recycling company Plastix, all Bontrager XR Trail MTB Grips feature a recycled core made from end-of-life fishing nets, ropes and other rigid plastics that could otherwise end up polluting our oceans.
Our alloy CoreLock clamp provides dual-clamp strength in a simple single-clamp design that maximises grip surface.
The grip?s unique finned texture conforms to your hand to keep you comfortable even on all day rides.
Partners for a better tomorrow
Trek is a founding member of NextWave, a cross-industry consortium of partner companies that are committed to keeping plastics in our economy and out of our oceans.
Better products for a better planet
We're committed to lightening our footprint and designing for circularity wherever possible. This product and others contain recycled material and are made using planet-friendlier manufacturing processes.
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
with a £ 0.00 deposit.
The total charge for credit is £ 0.00.
York Cycleworks acts as a credit broker and not the lender and only offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance. York Cycleworks is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Credit provided subject to age and status. We may receive a commission if your application is successful, and the amount may vary depending on the product chosen and the amount of credit taken out.
Consumer credit services are only available to over 18s and subject to status.
Credit is provided by V12 Retail Finance Limited, a trading name of Secure Trust Bank Plc. which is registered in England and Wales: 541132. Registered Office: One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH. Secure Trust Bank Plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority with registration number 204550. For more information please visit www.v12retailfinance.com
If you are intending to use finance as your payment option, please note we will only ship your order to your billing address, and not to an alternative delivery address.
This is for estimation purposes only. Actual Finance Application is Completed During Checkout.