Fast-rolling with fierce traction, the redesigned XR3 is a do-it-all trail tyre that is ready for the races.
- A versatile trail or race tyre that excels in a wide variety of conditions
- Aggressive side knobs provide consistent cornering and traction across multi-trail surfaces
- Lightweight 120 TPI casing and fast-rolling centre tread maximise speed and ride feel
- Supple and strong: the Inner Strength casing provides lightweight sidewall protection
- Tread depth varies with size for better adaptation to terrain and consistent traction
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) design for easy tubeless setup and added puncture protection
- Use with Bontrager TLR wheels, sealant and rim strips for a complete tubeless system designed and tested to work together
The redesigned and race-ready XR3 is a fast-rolling, do-it-all tyre with fierce traction.
Fast and fierce
We combined a fast-rolling centre tread with aggressive side knobs for consistent cornering and traction across a variety of trail surfaces.
Our Inner Strength Casing is made of lightweight nylon inserts that provide strong, supple sidewall protection for added tyre durability.
A properly set up tubeless system lets you run lower tyre pressure for better traction, added confidence and a smoother, faster ride.
Bontrager offers a complete tubeless system including wheels, tyres, sealant, valves, and rim strips. Every part of this set-up is designed to work smoothly together, for the best in performance and ease of use.
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
|Sizes||27.5" X 2.8", 29" X 2.2", 29" X 2.4",|
with a £ 0.00 deposit.
The total charge for credit is £ 0.00.
York Cycleworks acts as a credit broker and not the lender and only offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance. York Cycleworks is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Credit provided subject to age and status. We may receive a commission if your application is successful, and the amount may vary depending on the product chosen and the amount of credit taken out.
Consumer credit services are only available to over 18s and subject to status.
Credit is provided by V12 Retail Finance Limited, a trading name of Secure Trust Bank Plc. which is registered in England and Wales: 541132. Registered Office: One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH. Secure Trust Bank Plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority with registration number 204550. For more information please visit www.v12retailfinance.com
If you are intending to use finance as your payment option, please note we will only ship your order to your billing address, and not to an alternative delivery address.
This is for estimation purposes only. Actual Finance Application is Completed During Checkout.