Stow a multi-tool, chain breaker and master link securely in your fork?s steerer tube for quick and easy access when you need it. Securely stow a multi-tool, chain breaker, and master link in your fork?s steerer tube for quick and easy access when you need
- Easy tool access for quick trail-side repairs Easy tool access for quick trailside repairs
- Bolted compression system securely holds tool and carrier Bolted compression system securely holds tool and carrier
- A compression install replaces the star nut fitting with no need to thread the fork Compression install replaces the star nut fitting with no need to thread fork
- Simple install with two bolt lengths and included spacers for customising the fit Simple install with two bolt lengths and included spacers for customizing fit
- Includes BITS Multi-Tool with hex keys, screwdriver, chain breaker and storage for quick links Includes BITS Multi-Tool with hex keys, screwdriver, chain breaker, and storage for quick links
- 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8 mm hex along with T25 and flat-head screwdriver 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm hex along with T25 and flat-head screwdriver
- Compatible with MTB forks with threadless headsets and non-carbon steerer tubes Compatible with MTB forks with threadless headsets and non-carbo
- Not compatible on forks with oval internal steerer tube shapes, like the Fox 38 Not compatible on forks with oval internal steerer tube shapes l
Ready at a moment's notice
Out of sight, but always at the ready. This system ensures that you start and end every ride with an essential toolkit for trailside repairs. The tool is easily accessible by a pull-latch, but stowed away so it doesn't distract you from what matters: enjoying your ride.
More than a multi-tool
A broken chain can break your heart, but not when you're riding with the BITS Integrated MTB Tool. It's equipped with a chain tool that'll keep you rolling even if the unexpected occurs.
Light and compact
The alloy multi-tool is light, durable and strong, and it fits securely into its carrier so you'll never notice it's there until you need it.
A variety of hex and torx bits, screwdriver, chain tool and more equips you with the essentials for nearly any trailside fix, so you never have to cut your ride short for a repair.
A bolted compression fitting replaces the traditional star nut, so there's no need to thread or otherwise alter your fork. It delivers a secure and rattle-free hold, and it's compatible with any round alloy threadless fork steerer tube.
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
with a £ 0.00 deposit.
The total charge for credit is £ 0.00.
York Cycleworks acts as a credit broker and not the lender and only offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance. York Cycleworks is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Credit provided subject to age and status. We may receive a commission if your application is successful, and the amount may vary depending on the product chosen and the amount of credit taken out.
Consumer credit services are only available to over 18s and subject to status.
Credit is provided by V12 Retail Finance Limited, a trading name of Secure Trust Bank Plc. which is registered in England and Wales: 541132. Registered Office: One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH. Secure Trust Bank Plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority with registration number 204550. For more information please visit www.v12retailfinance.com
If you are intending to use finance as your payment option, please note we will only ship your order to your billing address, and not to an alternative delivery address.
This is for estimation purposes only. Actual Finance Application is Completed During Checkout.