Mountain bike shoes for all-around performance, built with a Tachyon rubber sole for ultimate off-bike confidence. A mountain bike shoe for all-around performance, built with a Tachyon rubber sole for ultimate off-bike confidence.
- inForm Race offers a slightly roomier, high-performance fit inForm Race last offers a slightly roomier, high-performance fit
- A single BOA® L6 dial for precision fit and easy micro-adjustments A single BOA® L6 dial for precision fit and easy micro-adjustments
- Strong, synthetic perforated upper materials hold up to off-road rider demands Strong, synthetic perforated upper materials hold up to off-road rider demands
- Durable GnarGuard rubberised coating protects against abrasions and other damage from trail debris Durable GnarGuard rubberized coating protects against abrasions and other damage from trail debris
- Nylon composite Bronze Series sole provides stiff yet walkable performance Nylon composite Bronze Series sole provides stiff yet walkable performance
- Stiffness index: 6 of 14 Stiffness index: 6 of 14
- Tachyon rubber outsole allows great grip on any surface Tachyon rubber outsole allows great grip on any surface
- Compatible with 2-bolt SPD-style cleats Compatible with 2-bolt SPD-style cleats
This last is first
Built on Bontrager?s inForm Race last for a slightly roomier, high-performance fit.
Dial your fit
Equipped with a single BOA® L6 Dial for a precision fit and easy micro-adjustments.
For your toughest rides
Strong, synthetic perforated upper materials hold up to the needs of all off-road riders. Full perforations around the entire shoe provide extra be breathability on hot summer days.
Durable, GnarGuard rubberised coating is directly bonded to the shoe to protect against abrasions and fend off trail debris.
The nylon composite Bronze Series sole is stiff and lightweight for great power transfer on long, hard rides. Stiffness index 7 of 14.
A Tachyon outsole with robust, rubber lugs provides exceptional grip and traction in all terrain.
Spin to win
Compatible with 2-bo
Easily accepts toe spikes for extra traction on the roughest, muddiest trails.
A little loop, a lot of help
The rear locker loop makes it easy to put your shoes on ahead of any ride. (Yes, even when you?re changing in the car.)
Built for every rider
Offered in unisex sizing so riders of all genders get the same great performance features and colour options.
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
|Colour||BATTLESHIP BLUE/RADIOACTIVE ORANGE|
|Sizes||36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48,|
with a £ 0.00 deposit.
The total charge for credit is £ 0.00.
York Cycleworks acts as a credit broker and not the lender and only offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance. York Cycleworks is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Credit provided subject to age and status. We may receive a commission if your application is successful, and the amount may vary depending on the product chosen and the amount of credit taken out.
Consumer credit services are only available to over 18s and subject to status.
Credit is provided by V12 Retail Finance Limited, a trading name of Secure Trust Bank Plc. which is registered in England and Wales: 541132. Registered Office: One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH. Secure Trust Bank Plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority with registration number 204550. For more information please visit www.v12retailfinance.com
If you are intending to use finance as your payment option, please note we will only ship your order to your billing address, and not to an alternative delivery address.
This is for estimation purposes only. Actual Finance Application is Completed During Checkout.