Durable mountain bike shoes for riders who prefer the feel and confidence of flat pedals. Durable mountain bike shoe for riders who prefer the feel and confidence of flat pedals.
- inForm Performance is our roomiest, most relaxed fit for comfort on-and-off the bike inForm Performance last is our roomiest, most relaxed fit for comfort on-and-off the bike
- A grippy, Vibram rubber outsole provides an optimised shoe-to-pedal interface Grippy, Vibram rubber outsole provides an optimized shoe-to-pedal interface
- A uniform tread pattern offers consistent, predictable interaction between pedal and outsole Uniform tread pattern offers consistent, predictable interaction between pedal and outsole
- Directional tread at the toe and heel gives off-bike scrambling traction, uphill or down Directional tread at toe and heel gives off-bike scrambling traction, uphill or down
- Durable synthetic uppers are perforated for breathability and hold up to the demands of all off-road riding Durable synthetic uppers are perforated for breathability and hold up to the demands of
- Reinforced toe box protects against abrasion and shields trail debris Reinforced toe box protects against abrasion and shields trail debris
- The shock-absorbing EVA mid sole dissipates forces from impacts Shock absorbing EVA midsole dissipates forces from impacts
- Laces provide ultimate fit control, and the integrated lace keeper securely holds them tight to the shoe for pedalling Laces provide ultimate fi
This last is first
inForm Performance Last provides a relaxed fit with a flatter foot position for more versatility and utility.
Durable laces with an integrated lace keeper let you fully customise your fit.
Grip it and rip it
A sticky Vibram rubber outsole keeps you connected to the pedals and the terrain.
Keep it consistent
A uniform tread pattern provides a consistent, predictable interface between the pedal and outsole to keep you secure when the trail gets rowdy.
Directional tread at the toe and heel provide high traction for times when hiking your bike is necessary.
A shock-absorbing EVA midsole fights fatigue while walking and cushions every landing so you can go as big as you want.
For your toughest ri
Strong, synthetic pe
Amp it up
A reinforced, durable toe box stands up to the harsh terrain for additional protection so you can rip through anything the trail throws your way.
A little loop, a lot of help
An integrated heel loop makes it easy to slip your shoes on before every ride.
Built for every rider
Offered in unisex sizing so riders of all genders get the same great performance features and colour options.
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
|Sizes||36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48,|
with a £ 0.00 deposit.
The total charge for credit is £ 0.00.
York Cycleworks acts as a credit broker and not the lender and only offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance. York Cycleworks is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Credit provided subject to age and status. We may receive a commission if your application is successful, and the amount may vary depending on the product chosen and the amount of credit taken out.
Consumer credit services are only available to over 18s and subject to status.
Credit is provided by V12 Retail Finance Limited, a trading name of Secure Trust Bank Plc. which is registered in England and Wales: 541132. Registered Office: One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH. Secure Trust Bank Plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority with registration number 204550. For more information please visit www.v12retailfinance.com
If you are intending to use finance as your payment option, please note we will only ship your order to your billing address, and not to an alternative delivery address.
This is for estimation purposes only. Actual Finance Application is Completed During Checkout.