Wahoo's best smart trainer now offers Wi-Fi connectivity for the most dependable indoor training experience.
- A robust 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi connection transfers ride data to your computer, tablet or smartphone instantaneously
- High-inertia flywheel, advanced algorithms and KICKR AXIS feet work together to create KICKR?s legendary ride feel
- Boasts over 2,200 watts of resistance that?s accurate to within +/- 1%
- Automatic calibration process continually offers accurate and precise power
- Robust steel construction ensures the KICKR stays in place under load and stands up to years of heavy use
- Belt motor drivetrain provides a smooth and virtually silent riding experience
- Includes 11-speed, 11-28 cassette
- Maximum rider weight: 250 lb/113 kg
Wahoo training ecosystem
Everything is connected. Use an ELEMNT computer to control trainer resistance. Pair POWERLINK pedals to a ROLLR for smart power tracking. HEADWIND tracks TICKR heart rate output and adjusts fan speed accordingly. Choose the smartest training environment on the market to keep your performance at the top of the class.
We've all been dropped from a group ride, but getting dropped by your Bluetooth connection is the worst! Wahoo has the answer. A stable connection over Wi-Fi keeps you riding with the group and focused on your training.
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
|SKUs / Part Numbers||5310131|
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.
with a £ 0.00 deposit.
The total charge for credit is £ 0.00.
Please note the above quotation is an indicative cost and actual monthly payments may vary by +/- 2p per month.
Credit subject to status and affordability. Terms & Conditions Apply. York Cycleworks is a credit broker and is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Credit is provided by Novuna Personal Finance, a trading style of Mitsubishi HC Capital UK PLC, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Financial Services Register no. 704348. The register can be accessed through http://www.fca.org.uk.
24 Month Representative Example:
Purchase Price (incl. VAT) £750
Loan Amount £675
Interest/Total Charge for Credit £109.32
Total Amount Repayable £859.32
Balance Payable £784.32
By 24 Monthly Repayments of £32.68
15.9% APR Representative
Bank rate of interest 8.1% PA fixed
Please note the above quotation is an indicative cost and actual monthly payments may vary.
For Buy Now Pay Later and Deferred Interest Bearing Credit: Interest is charged from day 1 of your agreement, but not charged on any repayments made during the deferral period. On expiry of the deferral period, interest accrued during the deferral period will be applied to your repayments.
Consumer credit services are only available to over 18s and subject to status.
This is for estimation purposes only. Actual Finance Application is Completed During Checkout.