Wahoo's best smart trainer now offers Wi-Fi connectivity for the most dependable indoor training experience.
- A robust 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi connection transfers ride data to your computer, tablet or smartphone instantaneously
- High-inertia flywheel, advanced algorithms and KICKR AXIS feet work together to create KICKR?s legendary ride feel
- Boasts over 2,200 watts of resistance that?s accurate to within +/- 1%
- Automatic calibration process continually offers accurate and precise power
- Robust steel construction ensures the KICKR stays in place under load and stands up to years of heavy use
- Belt motor drivetrain provides a smooth and virtually silent riding experience
- Includes 11-speed, 11-28 cassette
- Maximum rider weight: 250 lb/113 kg
Wahoo training ecosystem
Everything is connected. Use an ELEMNT computer to control trainer resistance. Pair POWERLINK pedals to a ROLLR for smart power tracking. HEADWIND tracks TICKR heart rate output and adjusts fan speed accordingly. Choose the smartest training environment on the market to keep your performance at the top of the class.
We've all been dropped from a group ride, but getting dropped by your Bluetooth connection is the worst! Wahoo has the answer. A stable connection over Wi-Fi keeps you riding with the group and focused on your training.
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
with a £ 0.00 deposit.
The total charge for credit is £ 0.00.
York Cycleworks acts as a credit broker and not the lender and only offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance. York Cycleworks is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Credit provided subject to age and status. We may receive a commission if your application is successful, and the amount may vary depending on the product chosen and the amount of credit taken out.
Consumer credit services are only available to over 18s and subject to status.
Credit is provided by V12 Retail Finance Limited, a trading name of Secure Trust Bank Plc. which is registered in England and Wales: 541132. Registered Office: One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH. Secure Trust Bank Plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority with registration number 204550. For more information please visit www.v12retailfinance.com
If you are intending to use finance as your payment option, please note we will only ship your order to your billing address, and not to an alternative delivery address.
This is for estimation purposes only. Actual Finance Application is Completed During Checkout.