Bontrager's latest TLR sealant seals faster, lasts longer and holds air better than the original. It?s also 100% more blue. Bontrager's latest TLR sealant seals faster, lasts longer, and holds air better than the original. It?s also 100% more blue.
- Improved flat protection seals punctures faster Improved flat protection seals punctures faster
- Increased air retention holds air longer with 3x less air loss than the original Increased air retention holds air longer with 3x less air loss than the original
- Compatible with all TLR tyres for use on road, gravel and mountain bikes Compatible with all TLR tires for use on road, gravel, and mountain bikes
- Ammonia-free mixture won't corrode alloy rims or degrade tyres Ammonia-free mixture won't corrode alloy rims or degrade tires
- Effective in temperatures ranging from -21 to 49 degrees C (-5 to 120 degrees F) Effective in temperatures ranging from -5 to 120 degrees F (-21 to 49 degrees C)
- Cool new blue colour Cool new blue color
- Use with Bontrager TLR wheels, sealant and rim strips for a complete tubeless system designed and tested to work together Use with Bontrager TLR
- Can be used in tubes to help seal punctures Can be used in tubes to help seal punctures
A properly set up tubeless system lets you run lower tyre pressure for better traction, added confidence and a smoother, faster ride.
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
|Sizes||89ML (3OZ) BOX OF 12, 946 ML (32 OZ),|
with a £ 0.00 deposit.
The total charge for credit is £ 0.00.
York Cycleworks acts as a credit broker and not the lender and only offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance. York Cycleworks is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Credit provided subject to age and status. We may receive a commission if your application is successful, and the amount may vary depending on the product chosen and the amount of credit taken out.
Consumer credit services are only available to over 18s and subject to status.
Credit is provided by V12 Retail Finance Limited, a trading name of Secure Trust Bank Plc. which is registered in England and Wales: 541132. Registered Office: One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH. Secure Trust Bank Plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority with registration number 204550. For more information please visit www.v12retailfinance.com
If you are intending to use finance as your payment option, please note we will only ship your order to your billing address, and not to an alternative delivery address.
This is for estimation purposes only. Actual Finance Application is Completed During Checkout.