A dual-density lock-on grip featuring a supportive ergonomic shape for the ultimate in support and comfort.
- The contoured design comfortably supports the palm to decrease fatigue
- Opposing tread design absorbs shock in palms with a biting grip in fingers
- Dual-density compound design provides secure grip, control, and comfort
- Tread features continuous channels to funnel sweat for effective moisture management
- Core-lock clamp eliminates slipping by securing grip core to bar
- 3mm M4 bolt increases hold and resists stripping
- inForm BioDynamic shape with narrow in-board diameter increases finger wrap
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
|Sizes||130 MM (LARGE PALM), 130 MM (SMALL PALM)|
|SKUs / Part Numbers||537129, 537130|
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.
with a £ 0.00 deposit.
The total charge for credit is £ 0.00.
Please note the above quotation is an indicative cost and actual monthly payments may vary by +/- 2p per month.
Credit subject to status and affordability. Terms & Conditions Apply. York Cycleworks is a credit broker and is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Credit is provided by Novuna Personal Finance, a trading style of Mitsubishi HC Capital UK PLC, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Financial Services Register no. 704348. The register can be accessed through http://www.fca.org.uk.
24 Month Representative Example:
Purchase Price (incl. VAT) £750
Loan Amount £675
Interest/Total Charge for Credit £109.32
Total Amount Repayable £859.32
Balance Payable £784.32
By 24 Monthly Repayments of £32.68
15.9% APR Representative
Bank rate of interest 8.1% PA fixed
Please note the above quotation is an indicative cost and actual monthly payments may vary.
For Buy Now Pay Later and Deferred Interest Bearing Credit: Interest is charged from day 1 of your agreement, but not charged on any repayments made during the deferral period. On expiry of the deferral period, interest accrued during the deferral period will be applied to your repayments.
Consumer credit services are only available to over 18s and subject to status.
This is for estimation purposes only. Actual Finance Application is Completed During Checkout.