A lightweight carbon road handlebar that features a variable, compact radius for multiple hand positions. A lightweight carbon road handlebar that features a variable, compact radius for multiple hand positions.
- OCLV Carbon construction OCLV Carbon construction
- Variable Radius Compact (VR-C) design allows longer reach and drop Variable Radius Compact (VR-C) design allows longer reach and drop
- Laser-etched brake lever position lines for spot-on control set-up Laser-etched brake lever position lines for spot-on control set-up
- Compatible with clip-on aero bars Compatible with clip-on aero bars
- Compatible with Shimano EW-RS910 bar end Junction-A for cleaner Di2 routing Compatible with Shimano EW-RS910 bar end Junction-A for cleaner Di2 routing
VR-C: Variable Radius-Compact
The Variable Radius Compact (VR-C) bar shape allows a longer reach (100 mm) and drop (124 mm) that creates the ideal hand position for quick transitions from the tops to the drops.
Unique materials, lay-up procedures and advanced engineering combine to make the most-advanced carbon available.
Bar-end Di2 junction box-compatible
Keep your cockpit clean by using Shimano's EW-RS910 bar end junction box for the refined look that your bike deserves.
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
|Sizes||380 MM, 400 MM, 420 MM, 440 MM,|
with a £ 0.00 deposit.
The total charge for credit is £ 0.00.
York Cycleworks acts as a credit broker and not the lender and only offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance. York Cycleworks is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Credit provided subject to age and status. We may receive a commission if your application is successful, and the amount may vary depending on the product chosen and the amount of credit taken out.
Consumer credit services are only available to over 18s and subject to status.
Credit is provided by V12 Retail Finance Limited, a trading name of Secure Trust Bank Plc. which is registered in England and Wales: 541132. Registered Office: One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH. Secure Trust Bank Plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority with registration number 204550. For more information please visit www.v12retailfinance.com
If you are intending to use finance as your payment option, please note we will only ship your order to your billing address, and not to an alternative delivery address.
This is for estimation purposes only. Actual Finance Application is Completed During Checkout.