A versatile road cycling shoe that combines elite performance with best-in-class comfort.
- inForm Race offers a slightly roomier, high-performance fit
- A single BOA L6 dial for precision fit and easy micro-adjustments
- A hook-and-loop toe strap allows adjustments for a better and more comfortable fit
- Perforations on synthetic mesh and TPU uppers provide superior breathability
- Nylon composite Bronze Series sole
- Stiffness index: 7 of 14
- Compatible with three-bolt and two-bolt (SPD-style) cleats (two-bolt mounting plate sold separately)
This last is first
Built on Bontrager?s inForm Race last for a slightly roomier, high-performance fit.
Dial your fit
A single BOA L6 dial allows easy, precise, on-the-fly fit adjustments for ultimate comfort.
An adjustable hook-and-loop toe strap provides a second level of forefoot fit adjustment.
Prevents pinch points
A pair of zonal security flaps with webbing guides and relief cuts offer a more dynamic fit with better articulation over the midfoot to prevent pinch points.
Perforations on the uppers provide breathability when you ride heats up.
Synthetic mesh and TPU uppers offer a supple fit that conforms to your foot, a feature often found only on pricier cycling shoes.
Keeps your heel lock
A stiff heel counter
The nylon composite Bronze Series sole is stiff and lightweight for great power transfer on long, hard rides. Stiffness index 7 of 14.
Compatible with 3-bolt and 2-bolt SPD-style cleats (2-bolt mounting plate sold separately, PN 558863)
Textured heel and toe lugs deliver off-bike traction for ride-prep, cafe breaks and post-ride hang-outs.
- Fasergehalt (Liner): 100% Mesh
- Fasergehalt (Sohle): 67% Nylon 6 / 20% Glass Fibre / 5% Carbon Fibre / 5% Thermoplastic Polyurethane / 3% Metal
- Fasergehalt (oben): 78% Thermoplastic Polyurethane / 14% Polyurethane / 6% Mesh / 2% Nylon
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
|Sizes||36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, EU 46,|
with a £ 0.00 deposit.
The total charge for credit is £ 0.00.
York Cycleworks acts as a credit broker and not the lender and only offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance. York Cycleworks is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Credit provided subject to age and status. We may receive a commission if your application is successful, and the amount may vary depending on the product chosen and the amount of credit taken out.
Consumer credit services are only available to over 18s and subject to status.
Credit is provided by V12 Retail Finance Limited, a trading name of Secure Trust Bank Plc. which is registered in England and Wales: 541132. Registered Office: One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH. Secure Trust Bank Plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority with registration number 204550. For more information please visit www.v12retailfinance.com
If you are intending to use finance as your payment option, please note we will only ship your order to your billing address, and not to an alternative delivery address.
This is for estimation purposes only. Actual Finance Application is Completed During Checkout.