A bright front light with Kindbeam, designed to keep light on the path ahead and out of oncoming riders' eyes. A bright front light with Kindbeam, designed to keep light on the path ahead and out of oncoming riders' eyes.
- Commuter Kindbeam keeps light on the ground ahead of you and out of oncoming riders' eyes Commuter Kindbeam keeps light on the ground ahead of you and out of oncoming riders' eyes
- Colour-temperature balanced beam with a clean cut-off pattern for confident night riding Color-temperature balanced beam with a clean cutoff pattern for confident night riding
- DRL-specific focus, flash and range flash patterns offer ultimate daytime visibility DRL-specific focus, flash, and range flash patterns offer ultimate daytime visibility
- Long-lasting brightness exceeds FL1 industry standards and outlasts the competition Long-lasting brightness exceeds FL1 industry standards and outlasts the competition
- Run times: high 450 LM ? 1.5 hrs, low 200 LM ? 6 hrs, day flash 300 LM ? 12 hrs Runtimes: high 450LM ? 1.5hrs, low 200LM ? 6hrs, day flash 300 LM ? 12hrs
- Blendr-compatible for integrated mounting on compatible Blendr stems, helmets and helmet mounts Blendr-compatible for integrated mounting on compatible Blend
- Quick Connect+ offers secure installation with a flexible mount that's compatible with all bars from 22.2 to 35 mm Quick Connect+ offers secure
- Includes Ion Comp R light, Adjustable Quick Connect+ Mount and micro USB charging cable Includes Ion Comp R light, Adjustable Quick Connect+ Mou
The durable design keeps water out so you can focus on getting where you need to without worry, whatever the weather.
Kindbeam helps keep light on the road and out of oncoming riders' eyes
Flash, focus, range
Not all lights are created equal. A true DRL is designed with specific focus, flash and range to be seen from a meaningful distance during the day. Without these three things, you just have a light.
Blend in for a seamless ride
The Blendr mount offers clean mounting on Blendr-compatible stems, choose the under-bar mount for proper orientation of light while using the computer above.
Not all Blendr bits are created equal. Click 'Learn more' to view our compatibility chart and ensure that you get the right parts for your bike.
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
with a £ 0.00 deposit.
The total charge for credit is £ 0.00.
York Cycleworks acts as a credit broker and not the lender and only offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance. York Cycleworks is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Credit provided subject to age and status. We may receive a commission if your application is successful, and the amount may vary depending on the product chosen and the amount of credit taken out.
Consumer credit services are only available to over 18s and subject to status.
Credit is provided by V12 Retail Finance Limited, a trading name of Secure Trust Bank Plc. which is registered in England and Wales: 541132. Registered Office: One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH. Secure Trust Bank Plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority with registration number 204550. For more information please visit www.v12retailfinance.com
If you are intending to use finance as your payment option, please note we will only ship your order to your billing address, and not to an alternative delivery address.
This is for estimation purposes only. Actual Finance Application is Completed During Checkout.